A “Built for Motorcycles” Camper Trailer
Australia’s Only “Built for Motorcycles” Camper Trailer
If you’re a motorbike enthusiast or you’ve just bought a tourer and are getting ready for that trip of a lifetime around Australia, our camper trailers can be customised to match and fit your specific motorcycle.
Match your Bike
We know how much you love your bike so why not have us match the general styling and colour of your motorcycle when we built your camper trailer. We have many proud owners who have requested specific paint and lights to match their pride and joy.
In the photo, you’ll see a combination of custom indicator lights, black paint and 6 spoke mags were used on this owners trailer.
Built to Sleep More
We’ve also noticed that camper tents for motorcycles were only designed for a maximum of two people. In the past, if you owned a motorcycle camper, you still couldn’t accommodate the rest of your family or a couple of friends.
Our range of small camper trailers solve this problem giving you the options of a full sized camper but in half the space! Plus, you can store 2 bikes in the annex and enclose them with the additional zip on walls.
Priced from $5999 or pay from just $30 /wk
Here is the camper trailer being set up.
- Quality Australian built
- Easy to tow behind motorbike or tourer
- Tub size approx 1400 long x 860 wide x 340 deep
- Over all length of trailer almost 2450 long
- Weighs approx 270kg
- Extremely light weight and easy to manoeuvre
- 50x50x2.5 RHS chassis drawer bar
- Full 360 degree swivel head 50mm ball coupling greasable or standard quick release coupling to suit car.
- Led lights
- Protective surrounds around tail lights
- Quality 13″ alloy mag wheels
- Highway rated tyres, spare wheel included (155/70/13)
- 10 inch electric brakes (complete with quality Japanese wheel bearings) for motorbike only.
- Drawer bar mounted electric brake controller
- Tilt gas strut frame
- Two leaf parabolic suspension
- Fully Powder Coated body
- 6″ swing away jockey wheel
- Rear nudge bar
- Two winddown stabiliser legs and handle
- Complete rubber seals fully dust and water proof
- 1000kg rated safety chain (8mm)
- 7 pin flat plug
- All electrical wiring housed in conduit
- D shackle
- 2 over centre adjustable pull down catches
- Vin plated and ready for registration
- Easy for Storage
- Canvas: 13 oz (370g/sqm) Rip stop Canvas. Roof and Walls, Close weave weather resistant fully waterproofed with wax coating applied to back/inside of the canvas.
- Size: 13ft x 9ft 4in, 3.98m X 2.85m 11.34sq meters of space.
- Sleeps 5 persons if utilizing annex.
- Colour: Dark Green walls with beige roof.
- Double Stitched throughout with additional Canvas sewn into stress joints.
- Floor: Washable, durable, sewn in PVC floor (500q/sqm) rising 15cms up the inside of walls.
- Windows: All windows very fine strengthened M3 Midge mesh/Micro mesh, (not the larger holed mosquito mesh).
- Doors: All doors are zipped canvas, (two zips per door), with a zipped Midge mesh/Micro mesh door behind them.
- Window Covers (External) can be rolled up and held in place with Toggles, and placed under sewn in valance. All window coverings have eyelets.
- Window Covers (Internal) all covers can be zipped up, or rolled down and toggled back.
- Annex floor (removable) very strong PVC with Velcro sewn in to attach to annex walls and tent.
- Annex walls (canvas) are 3 piece (zipped), including windows and both midge mesh and canvas entrance doors. The walls attach to annex roof/fascia and floor with very strong Velcro.
- Bed Base board is 18mm 12 layered ply board , reinforced with 25mm steel frame. The bed board folds in half and has adjustable legs when extended for sleeping.
- Double size bed mattress.
- Rear tailgate cover
- Heavy Duty 25mm hot galvanised tent poles (exterior).
- Heavy Duty 25mm hot galvanised spring loaded pivot poles, lock tight adjustable (internal).
- Heavy Duty 25mm Spreader Bars.
- Guy Ropes, Guy Ropes with Springs, Pegs and rain caps.
- Full dust cover provided.
- Exterior travel cover 600g/sqm very heavy duty PVC, including zips and Velcro.
- Spare Parts Kit
- Set Up Instructions (created by the team at Austrack Campers.)
Priced from $5999 or pay from just $26 /wk